- CMHS510 - 3.0 Hb/dL Haemiglobincyanide Standard - 6 x 25 mL
- CMHS511 - 11.5 Hb/dL Haemiglobincyanide Standard - 6 x 25 mL
- CMHS512 - 18.0 Hb/dL Haemiglobincyanide Standard - 6 x 25 mL
A set of stabilized and standardized solutions of Haemiglobincyanide equivalent to 3.0 (CMHS510), 11.5 (CMHS511) and 18.0 (CMHS512) Hb/dL of blood at a 1 in 201 dilution.
- CIHS520 - Haemiglobincyanide Standard(WHO Cert.) - 25 x 10 ml
A solution of Haemiglobincyanide in sealed glass ampoules with a value defined by the WHO collaborating center for haemotology.
- CNDS620 - Concentrated Neutral Drabkin's Solution - 6 x 25 ml
A 25 mL solution that when diluted in distilled water yields 1 L of neutral Drabkin's solution. The solution contains a surfactant that allows the colour development time to be faster than that of the alkaline reagent.
- CFDS630 - Capsules for Drabkin's Solution - 6 x 6 capsules
When added to distilled water, "Diagen" Drabkin's capsules form a solution that may be used to determine the concentration of haemoglobin in blood. Each capsule contains an amount sufficient for 250ml of Alkaline Drabkin's Solution.