A range of individually depleted human plasma prepared by passing normal plasma over immobilized monoclonal antibodies, resulting in plasma which is depleted to less than 1% of the appropriate clotting factor and leaving other necessary clotting factors in adequate excess.
We currently stock, or are able to manufacture the following depleted plasmas:
- IDHP190 - Factor V - 10 x 1.0 mL
- IDHP191 - Factor V - 10 x 2.0 mL
- IDHP200 - Factor VII - 10 x 1.0 mL
- IDHP210 - Factor VIII - 10 x 1.0 mL
- IDHP220 - Factor IX - 10 x 1.0 mL
- IDHP230 - Factor X - 10 x 1.0 mL
- IDHP240 - Factor XI - 10 x 1.0 mL
- IDHP250 - Factor XII - 6 x 1.0 mL
- IDHP260 - Protein C - 10 x 1.0 mL
Please Note: All human plasma donations have been individually tested and found to be negative for; HIV-1 antigens, antibodies to HIV and HCV and non reactive to HbsAg. However, normal precautions should be taken for handling potentially infectious material.